Saturday, May 30, 2009

My Day

It all began when I woke up at 2:11 this afternoon. Thomas jumped in the bed and asked if I was dead.Realizing I was not but feeling like I should have been, I crawled out of bed.I went to the restroom, rubbed my eyes and walked into the living room and sat down at my laptop, and then checked my email.With fereverent anticipation I checked my facebook page and accepted an invite to my brother's mob... Mob Wars that is. I created my mobster, her name is Lady Bam Bam - please don't put a hit out on me! Then I decided to invite the boyfriend into the mob, so now we are three. Me, Shooter 352, and Sweets Alucard. The boyfriend tore me away from the computer long enough to eat a decent meal with way too many vegetables. Okra, corn and green beans- yeah really! Then off to pick up my friend from work to go to Starbucks and drink some liqiud crack, then going to Books a Million. Then leaving the bookstore to go to Dunkin Donuts for more liqiud crack, but stopping to blog from my friends Blackberry. Isn't technology wonderful! Are you kidding me? Only 200 Words? My thumbs are tired! There are free doughnuts at Dunkin since the Devil Rays won! Awesome. I may get the frosted donut. Yes, frosted it is. And more coffee! My stomach is killing me! Maybe it's all the coffee... Nah couldn't be. It must be something else. I wonder how many words this is. Do you know how hard it is to count words on a Blackberry! It's crazy. This is killing my poor thumbs! Speaking of Mob Wars, you should not bring a crobar to a gun fight. It will not end well for you at all. Who is going to the Wendy Rule concert on June 12 in Palm Harbor? Hekate's Wheel will be there as well! 292 oh man! I have to say that this is the hardest blog yet. I have to say I am not loving the weather. I love the cooler weather, it must be because I'm Canadian. Just a few more words. Like Dorrie from Finding Nemo - Just keep typing, just keep typing... I think that there is some crappy books at Books a Million. There is a dearth of awesome books on Paganism at the New Port Richey Books a Million. That,s a good word - dearth. 377! I,m almost there. Just 20 words to go and 40 minutes so I,m going to make it! I think I should get some sort of honorable mention for text blogging! Yes! I,ve done it! My poor thumbs! I need ice!

Word count 408

No comments:

Post a Comment